The Admission Cell of Sir C R R College for Women, Eluru was established in 2018-2019.
The Admission cell visualizes a future where women empowerment is no more a goal but a reality assurance of Justin and equity in society to women by extending academic, financial, emotional and moral support is the focal point of the vision of Sir C R R College For Women.
The Mission of our cell is to offer quality education to women and to empower them with information and awareness that enable them to cope with the challenges at various level and in different spheres and to strive for excellence in the fields of teaching, research and employment.
- To give various skill – based courses for developing confident and self – reliant women.
- To develop creativity amongst the students through various programmes.
- To give value based quality education through multi – cultural activities.
- To develop multifaceted personalities for healthy society.
- To achieve modernization and excellence in infrastructure activities.
- To become a college of excellence and earn a reputation not only in the state but in the national level too.
Our cell aims at the development of each student and focuses on a comprehensive & balanced education. The college strives to inculcate ethical and moral values in the students and encourages them to become integrated, honest and responsible citizens.